Maycon is a full service General and Infrastructure Contractor located in Gibsons, BC, and has been proving construction services on the Sunshine Coast since 2007.
Maycon operates as a prime contractor for Private, Municipal and Industrial works and provides full contracting services;
- Land clearing including tub grinding and disposal;
- Site preparation;
- Bulk and detail excavation;
- Sewer and water works including pump and PRV stations;
- Hydro/Telus/Cable civil infrastructure;
- Roads, Curb & Gutter and Sidewalks;
- Geothermal works;
- Retaining wall and structure works;
- Site development of commercial and multifamily building projects;
- Reconstruction/repair of existing infrastructure works.
Equipment Fleet includes;
18 Hydraulic Excavators from 35 size (3.5 tonne) to 750 size (75 tonne) and upto 20m of reach. We provide the right size to best suit the project.
Rubber Tire Backhoes and Skidsteer Loaders with a full range of attachments;
Graders and Roller Compactors;
Caterpillar Dozers from D5 to D9 size;
14 Articulated dump trucks from 30 to 40 tonne;
Wheel and track loaders;
Low Bed and Equipment trailers with GVW up to 90,000lbs;
Gravel Trucks with Pony Trailers and Tractor with End Dump trailers;
Hogzilla TCII 1564P – 15′- 1000hp Tub Grinder;
Crushing and Screening Equipment;
Ancillary equipment including compactors, pumps, gensets, air compressors, light towers, site offices and specialized concrete cutting equipment;
HDPE pipe welding equipment.